Copernicus Copernicus

Hehe

That movie filled me with yays.

YAYS!

Pickleman's Breakfast Pickleman's Breakfast

Yay! I-Mockery!

Pickleman is teh pwnage.

Pox rocks socks for this excellent homage to the hero.

100% Awesome.

poxpower responds:

It's not really an homage since I'm the one who drew him in the first place...
:O

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

Hahaha

Hahaaaa, Kerry sucks and finally someone made a cartoon about him that is as untruthful and stupid as the ones about Bush. Its a small taste of heaven listening to all the poser liberal yuppies bitch about this submission. (slaps Lokken a high five)

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Poetry.

That ending was bloody priceless!!! All that work for such a simple gag is admirable, way to go Shawn. This is my favorite flash in five years of viewing.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

Nice Art, and only art.

I really hope that the point of this was to criticize the liberals that view all conservatives as linda-esque, and not to jump on the bandwagon of bush bashing and narrow minded cynicism that has become the latest craze in the "i'm way more non-conformist than you" races. I really hope you're cool enough that this was either a satire on the tired stereotypes floating around, or just an innocent attempt to be silly.

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

Awsome

"Macromedia Flash, it consumes my life!
and that is probably why, ill never have a wife!!"

You rock

Small, Medium, Large Small, Medium, Large

Good

As with all your Goth flicks, this one was superb. Do you think you might ever try making a cartoon that relies on different characters though? Just curious.

For Bassclock For Bassclock

Bueno

Way to go man, this is the best way to respond to people like that.

Perks of Being a Ninja Perks of Being a Ninja

Thin Ice.

This is great work for learning the ropes. You have a verrrrry slow plot, and things take until the very end to actually make some semblance of sense. You need to focus a bit more on making a video where people can understand the plot for a majority of the movie. In any event, the text at the end is the right bit of wry and deadpan to be hillarious, and your site displays the same amount of funny. Ill disregard this flash as a close call to something extrordinary, but it ain't loservillex.com's ninja story, which I suggest you check out........

Really funny text though.... = )

Revenge on the Bitches Revenge on the Bitches

Acht! Das Verboten!!!

God almighty. Was there a conceptual version of this before it was produced? Was this planned? Were there stages of development? Can you not make another? Thanks.

Black-Shadow responds:

Ummm. to answer your questions in the order that you asked them. No, No, No, No. your welcome.